- The Applicant is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations
- The utility cannot be accurately addressed unless the utility location is indicated on the plan/plat or image provided. If the utility location is later found to be inaccurate, the utility may require an address change.
- Your request MUST include a copy of the site plan/plat or image
- The plat/plan must include:
- Utility location (marked and labeled “Utility”)
- Nearest address
- The utility will be addressed using the utility location, closest address and corresponding street.
If you would like to print out the utility address request form to fill out and submit later, you can download it here